[tdwg-content] Simple Darwin Core to Dublin Core mapping...

Kevin Richards RichardsK at landcareresearch.co.nz
Wed Mar 31 00:02:19 CEST 2010

Paul
Not sure how you intend to acheive this.  Dublin Core is a generic metadata ontology, whereas Darwin Core is specific to biodiversity information.
Darwin Core has some Dublin Core elements within it, but I dont see how you could translate all of Darwin Core into Dublin Core.

What is it you are trying to acheive?

Kevin Richards