[tdwg-content] Name is species concept thinking

David Remsen (GBIF) dremsen at gbif.org
Sun Jun 13 12:58:59 CEST 2010

Pete - you just summed up much of where I left off in my just-sent
post.   If we can present those curating occurrence records with a
comprehensive set of relevant concept options, ideally tied to
reference publications like field guides, etc.,  we can support the
use of concept identifiers in those records.    That provides the
basis for having some idea of the process by which they determined
what name to use.

DR