[tdwg-content] Taxon Concept dilemma [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Wed Jul 7 16:23:29 CEST 2010

It sounds like we're in agreement on what needs to be done!  It's just a
semantic problem of labelling the identifer we use to represent this
granular "thing".  The several elements in DwC that include the word "Usage"
are examples of these identifiers; but what is (still) not clear to me is
what taxonID is intended for.

Rich