[tdwg-content] Any RDF example? Is this what the standard authors intended?

Jaime Bosque jaboto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 19:39:51 CET 2010

Hi Pete and list,

first of all thanks for the quick response! I'm developing a semantic
application based on a data retrieved from a database where several
"observations" have been added by users (when I say "observation" i'm
referring to an observation of an orchid in a specific time and specific
location).

I've created an RDF containing 4 different resources (observations,
users, organizations -group of users-, and taxons) that seems to be a
mix of Simple DWC, DWC, and som FOAF terms you can check it here:

http://pastebin.com/m4509ae49

Any advice about how dealing with that data? I was considering in
creating a new resource for the location terms but it's not worth as
it's almost impossible have 2 observations in the same location...

Thanks list,
    Jaime

P.S -> URL's are not working as I'm using just a generic name instead of
localhost.