[tdwg-content] Fwd: BasisOfrecord flavors; which one to choose

Kehan Harman kehanharman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 00:45:55 CET 2010

I've updated the GBIF Vocabulary server - it now has the DCMI Type and DwC
Type vocabularies as two separate vocabularies:
http://vocabularies.gbif.org/vocabularies/type_vocabulary
and
http://vocabularies.gbif.org/vocabularies/dcmitype

would you recommend I rather combine them under a 'Basis of Record'
Vocabulary which contains the DwC Type Terms and the relevant DCMI Type
terms? (markus?)
Thanks,
Kehan

kehanharman at gmail.com