[tdwg-content] Animal Camera Trap data and Darwin Core: Thoughts?

Jason Holmberg holmbergius at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 18:13:15 CET 2010

Let's talk. I'm working on an open source mark-recapture data management
project (Darwin Core-based), specifically related to photo-id and
computer-assisted identification. Alpha 2 version is at:

http://www.ecoceanusa.org/shepherd

More updates coming over the holidays...

Jason Holmberg
ECOCEAN Whale Shark Photo-identification Library
http://www.whaleshark.org