[tdwg-content] dwc:associatedOccurrences

Markus Döring m.doering at mac.com
Tue Aug 24 21:26:25 CEST 2010

if someone wants to start such a vocabulary by providing a first draft for relationship types Id be glad to add it to the recommended GBIF vocabularies:
http://rs.gbif.org/vocabulary/

A simple list of term + definition would be enough.
Maybe we can start to compile such a list within this thread?

Markus

PS: most of those vocabularies are derived from http://vocabularies.gbif.org/vocabularies
We wanted a bit more stability though and curate rs.gbif.org in svn - but we are always open for moderated changes or additions.

PPS: the vocabularies hosted are in xml but we plan to expose them also as rdf at some point with the same URIs as listed.
(probably only the ones using the gbif domain as we dont control the other domains)