[tdwg-content] year of publication

Kevin Richards RichardsK at landcareresearch.co.nz
Thu Oct 15 04:52:06 CEST 2009

yes, not always easy to parse those things!  although, its not always easy to parse year strings either, eg 'end of 1998'.

we could just use Dublin Core date - then it would only be a matter of usage guidelines.

Also, what was the justification for combining nomenclature and taxonomic data together into the one dwc:Taxon class?

Kevin