[tdwg-content] typos? and notes on the issue tracker

Gail Kampmeier gkamp at illinois.edu
Fri May 8 17:27:16 CEST 2009

Have tried using the issue tracker and see that it leaves things
anonymous (#23).  I don't know whether the DwC authors can
see/contact users leaving comments/issues outside of this forum,
whether the anonymity disappears when someone related to the project
takes on solving the issue....?  If this will be of more heavy duty
use, a bit more documentation on expectations may prove useful to
non-power users.

As for the typos, on
http://rs.tdwg.org/dwc/terms/type-vocabulary/index.htm in the
Abstract, the dcterms:type">dcterms:type and basifOfRecord terms
contain one known typo and another probable typo in that which is
highlighted.

Also, did you mean for the document, "Darwin Core Terms: A complete
history." to be a link in the abstract to I presume
http://rs.tdwg.org/dwc/terms/history/index.htm --might be helpful
since the left nav link title is truncated form of this, although I
guess it is questionable if you want users going there from this
page...?

Gail