[tdwg-spm] e-Biosphere '09 dinner meeting

Cynthia Parr parrc at si.edu
Tue Jun 2 01:42:14 CEST 2009

Folks,

Apologies to those who are not at the conference.

I have made a reservation for 7:30 p.m. dinner for us Tuesday night at the
Albert, a pub with an upstairs dining room at 52 Victoria Street,
Westminster, London. The cross street is Buckingham Gate.

I'm sorry for conflicts that I know that some of you have. We'll use this
meeting to get to know each other better and think about future directions
for the SPM standard. Come prepared with your experiences and ideas. But
we'll save much of the serious discussion for this list and for TDWG in
Montpelier.

Cyndy

--
Cynthia Sims Parr