[tdwg-spm] Broken SPM in TDWG repo

Eamonn O Tuama eotuama at gbif.org
Tue Jul 8 08:53:10 CEST 2008

Please move all further discussion to the SPM list at TDWG
(tdwg-spm at lists.tdwg.org) so that we can be more inclusive and ensure that
items are archived for future reference. We should also start making use of
the SPM wiki again (http://wiki.tdwg.org/SPM/) as the focal point for
sharing information.

Éamonn