[Biogeosdi] Re: biogeosdi Digest, Vol 9, Issue 9

Meganck Bart bart.meganck at africamuseum.be
Mon Sep 3 14:05:00 CEST 2007

Hi Renato,

Nice to hear from you !

Yes, we thought about returning the results in the same format as the
tool's answers (instead of raw CDATA XML). But the problem there is that
it would take a whole conversion, different for each protocol - which
would imply a mapping of all elements that are in the schema... That was
something we decided against for the first prototype, although it would
certainly be interesting.

As for the TAPIR style : I just tried to stick as close to the
description for TAPIR answers I found on the website - but I'm not yet
such an expert here. If you have any suggestions for small adaptations
to improve this, I'd be happy to hear them.

best regards,

Bart.

Email : bart.meganck at africamuseum.be
Website : www.africamuseum.be

This message has been scanned by ICT - Africa Museum