[taxon-data-model] Re: [taxon-model] Re: [tdwg-tag] Re: TDM Ontology

Bob Morris Robert.Morris at cs.umb.edu
Sun May 13 00:24:05 CEST 2007

Better(?) is Mindswap's Pellet Owl Consistency Checker
http://www.mindswap.org/2003/pellet/demo.shtml

If I am not misusing it, I believe that so far TDM requires OWL Full,
but it looks like maybe trivial adjustments are necessary to make it DL.

May a plague rain down on the Open World Assumption. It provides
misplaced comfort to OWL newbies like me. The Mindswap tool seems to add
some medicine to cure my OWL sneezing.

Bob