[Biogeosdi] the EDIT connection

Meganck Bart bart.meganck at africamuseum.be
Tue May 15 17:13:57 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Some people from partner institutes are visiting us now for the EDIT
project. I have shown them what we have done in Campinas, and they were
really interested.

We got some nice interaction from them concerning Mapbuilder and other
softwares, and they were asking specifically for how we went about to
get the XMl from the OGC services, and pass it on to PHP.

So, a quick check with all of the team : am I right that our code, once
finished, will be available on the web as open source ? For the moment
you have to log into the CVS server.

best regards,

Bart.

This message has been scanned by ICT - Africa Museum