[tdwg-tnc] Species profile model group meeting at TDWG 2007 Conference

Roger Hyam roger at tdwg.org
Mon Jun 4 11:36:22 CEST 2007

Eamonn,

With hats on a TAG convener and TNC participant I would be keen for
this meeting not to overlap with any TAG meeting scheduled for that day.

If they SPM is going to interoperate with SDD and TNS/TCS then it
needs the TAG to get the mechanisms right.

The TAG meeting is currently scheduled between 14:00 and 17:00. We
could squeeze a little but I don't want to go below 2 hours or it
will be impossible to get anything achieved.

All the best,

Roger