[tdwg-ncd] Re: NCD status summary

Markus Döring m.doering at bgbm.org
Tue Jun 5 15:28:46 CEST 2007

I just looked through the schema again and have noticed there is no
contact defined for a collection. The institutional contact is the
only one we have. This is probably because the institution was not
"normalised" before but part of a collection record. So for every
collection the institution could have provided a different contact. I
suggest to add a collection contact to the schema (same structure as
institution, preferrably vcard).
--
Markus