[Biogeosdi] the EDIT connection

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Jun 6 20:49:06 CEST 2007

Hi Guys

Yes absolutely its all available as opensource already - they can get
it using anonymouse svn account. I've been working on getting the
prototype completed yesterday and on and off this week. Something
seems to have been broken with the layer selection screen and Im
gettin g a strange error from nusoap at this point.  Ill post the
exact message in a follow up email.

Regards

Tim