[Biogeosdi] the EDIT connection

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Jun 25 18:00:36 CEST 2007

Hi Javi

If you watch the logs (/tmp/phperrors.log) while clicking onto the
getlayers link you will see only this:

[25-Jun-2001 09:50:42] nlayers: 1
[25-Jun-2001 09:50:46]
http://omtest.cria.org.br:80/cgi-bin/om_soap_server.cgi<-- ctor om end
point
[25-Jun-2001 09:50:46]
http://omtest.cria.org.br:80/cgi-bin/om_soap_server.cgi <--
getAvailable Layers endpoint

When I installed the omtest code on my mac here the mac console gives
me a bit more detail:

[Mon Jun 25 12:59:57 2007] [error] nlayers: 1
[Mon Jun 25 13:00:02 2007] [error] [client 200.144.120.115] File does
not exist: /Users/timlinux/Sites/biogeosdi/frontend/openlayers/theme/default/style.css
[Mon Jun 25 13:02:06 2007] [error]
http://omtest.cria.org.br:80/cgi-bin/om_soap_server.cgi<-- ctor om end
point
[Mon Jun 25 13:02:06 2007] [error]
http://omtest.cria.org.br:80/cgi-bin/om_soap_server.cgi <--
getAvailable Layers endpoint
[Mon Jun 25 13:02:06 2007] [error] PHP Notice:  Undefined property:
nusoapclient::$operation in
/Users/timlinux/dev/php/biogeosdi/backend/libs/nusoap/nusoap.php on
line 6837

Does that mean anything to you?

Regards

Tim