[Biogeosdi] Who is working on the code?

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:35:31 CEST 2007

Yeah, I could do that, I was just wondering and a little bit lazy to
check the history. By the way that the trac system does not allow to
view the timeline (https://biogeosdi.ecoforge.net/timeline) and its a
pity, that really help to see what is going on in general.

Dont Worry Dave. I have updated the code because as you said it was
not that much work (thanks that you are using a SAX parser i have to
say).
I agree with you Dave that this is not a product, that's why I was
asking on the code changes (it was not only curiosity ;) ), but if
someone feels like is a good base I have to say the code does not
look bad, it just need some more serious work on it, thats all.

I agree also that the problems with changes on the payload of web
services should go straight to the report :) I will annotate that.

Cheers.