[Biogeosdi] GBIF REST services

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Jun 26 18:57:39 CEST 2007

Hi Javi

Are you using the new data.gbif.org url I gave you yesterday? This is
going to be the live site (Donald asked that we dont hammer it until
after July 4 though!!) so I guess that we should adapt any parsing to
meet the formatting of what is being returned there. As an aside
Donald mentioned that the data.gbif.org rest portal now has 65% of
species from original portal so the rest service is becoming more and
more useable from a species coverage point of view...

Regards

Tim