[Biogeosdi] Who is working on the code?

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Jun 26 19:04:06 CEST 2007

Hi

Also you can also do like:

svn log -r 2123:2323 filename

I think I would definately like to progress this code base at some
unspecified date in the future. Perhaps if the powers that be are
happy we can hold that second workshop, add no new features and really
just tighten up / clean up /package up the code we made to make it
more production ready.....

Regards

Tim