[Biogeosdi] Re: biogeosdi Digest, Vol 7, Issue 4

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 21:37:36 CEST 2007

Hi all,

> As for the demo, I see two big things that are still missing :
>
> 1/ the maps shown in the GUI are just GBIF demo maps, not the WMS maps
> provided by our own work : this is actually something that I should
> implement (mea maxima culpa).

When do you think you could have this fixed? I am wondering what I
would be able to present at OGC.

I couldnt check the HTML version but on the flex side what is missing
is having the model run. Is this working already? I think the model
was running but the result was not registered as a WMS service or
something like this.

Anybody can explain a little bit further what is the satus of the
process once you have click on the get Model button?

Thanks.

Javier.