[Biogeosdi] Report and aknowledgements

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 19:56:52 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I have added the aknowledgements section as Dave proposed but maybe
some editing from a native speaker or something on this part would be
great... apart of this I think I am done... I have to do some
cleaning-up on the website and we are ready with it. Check it out on
subversion or here in the PDF.

Ahh!! Also I gave credits to the instituions I thought you might want
to give credits but it would be good if you can check if it is fine
for you ;)

Then I will be working on the prototype. Tim has created a parallels
image with a debian running everything that is very convient from
demostration... it does not work perfectly yet but I will be working
on the code this afternoon.

Tomorrow I do the presentation and I hope to be ready for rocking at
OGC! I will try to circulate as soon as possible the presentation so
that I can get comments on it :)

Cheers.