[Biogeosdi] Someone attending TDWG

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 23:56:44 CEST 2007

Yes, sure we can do it through IRC, but the idea is that there might
be people at TDWG that are interested in what we do and therefore I
would prefer to open the discussion for everybody there...

I will ask if there will be teleconferencing support at Bratislava.

Cheers.

PD: agghhh I am having problems with openModeller web services
installed on the parallels image... and any advice on the cron work
that i have to set up would be appreciated.