[Biogeosdi] OMWS getAlgorithms

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 00:27:28 CEST 2007

Hi Tim,

I have been continue taking a look at the parallels image... there
were several configs wrong in regard to the occurrences part...
hopefully now they are solved... at least in my parallels now is
working fine.

But I do not manage to run models... I am trying trough the HTML,
once this is ready i will go for the Flex one ok?. When running the
model after a while I get this error back:

----------
Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---
construct]: namespace error : Namespace prefix SOAP-ENV on Fault is
not defined in /opt/biogeosdiTrunk/backend/services/OmService.php on
line 346

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---
construct]: <?xml version='1.0'?><SOAP-ENV:Fault><faultcode>SOAP-
ENV:Server</faultcode><faul in /opt/biogeosdiTrunk/backend/services/
OmService.php on line 346

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---
construct]: ^ in /opt/biogeosdiTrunk/backend/services/OmService.php
on line 346

Fatal error: Call to a member function asXml() on a non-object in /
opt/biogeosdiTrunk/backend/services/OmService.php on line 347

This is because I eventually get this from the omws:

<?xml version='1.0'?><SOAP-ENV:Fault><faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</
faultcode><faultstring>Model unavailable</faultstring></SOAP-ENV:Fault>

So... Any idea os what is going wrong?

Cheers.