[tdwg-ncd] Re: Terminology version 2

Markus Döring m.doering at bgbm.org
Mon Jul 16 11:10:11 CEST 2007

Ni Ruud,
you are right. the details are more detailed than oxygen shows us.
I dont no why, but oxygen doesnt seem to load files that are imported
in imported files (in this case vcard.xsd).
So I've added the vcard.xsd import to the base ncd.xsd file and now
you can see the name properties as they are - see attached screenshot.

cheers,
markus