[tdwg-sdd] Last call: Descriptive data at TDWG 2007

Gregor Hagedorn G.Hagedorn at BBA.DE
Tue Jul 24 18:11:56 CEST 2007

Dear SDD interest group members!

Ten days ago I asked who is interested in talking at TDWG 2007 in Bratislava
on descriptive data, adding:

"If you whish to participate in this session, please send a rough draft (title
and abstract may change later) to g.hagedorn at bba.de until 20th Juli."

Some may have overlooked this; so far I have received no responses. Unless I
receive sufficient calls until Saturday, 28th of July the session:

Wednesday 1530-1700
  "Descriptive model for analysis, identification,
  description markup, and taxon pages"

may have to be canceled completely.

Please consider whether you can participate, I do hope for an interesting
meeting!

Please note that I will not be able to organize the session after Aug. 3, going
on vacation then. The session schedule would have to be fixed before that time
and the general deadline of August 15th therefore cannot be applied to this
session. You can change both title and abstract however after we agreed on the
schedule.

Please respond as soon as possible, many thanks!

Gregor Hagedorn (G.Hagedorn at bba.de)
Institute for Plant Virology, Microbiology, and Biosafety
Federal Research Center for Agriculture and Forestry (BBA)
Königin-Luise-Str. 19           Tel: +49-30-8304-2220
14195 Berlin, Germany           Fax: +49-30-8304-2203