[Biogeosdi] Path kludge

Peter Brewer p.w.brewer at rdg.ac.uk
Tue Jul 31 23:22:28 CEST 2007

Hi Javi,

Sorry missed your message but see it now.  Ok so... sure you can have
the Hadley data.  Whilst you can get hold of Hadley data for year on
year it isn't really relevant for bioclimatic modelling.  What you need
is an average over a particular time period.  As Tim said, in BDWorld we
used decadal means.

I can snoop through my old server and get the data for you but I suspect
you'll be a bit disappointed with regards it's size!  Hadley data is
quite low resolution so 5 x decadal means doesn't amount to very much
data at all (i.e. a few megabytes).  Let me know if you're still interested.

Cheers

Pete