[Biogeosdi] meeting

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 20:20:42 CET 2007

Hi All,

I am still waiting for Vanderlei's approval to have the meeting at
CRIA. I have applied for the 1st week of April as we already discussed.

I haven't done anything since our last talk. But know I start having
some more free time so I will start as soon as possible to discuss
with Tim to further envision the use case. I have already seen that
GDAL has already released WCS support, has anybody tried it?
OpenModellers people?

I hope the dates are still fine for everybody.

Javi.

PD: By the way Peter your messages seems to be refuse by the list
server :??