[Biogeosdi] generic query tool

Renato De Giovanni renato at cria.org.br
Tue Aug 28 14:18:51 CEST 2007

Hi Bart,

Markus mentioned something about this work some time ago, but I didn't
know that you were the main developer. It looks like a proxy service that
allows people to query different types of providers using the same API,
which is definitely interesting. If you allow me a suggestion, it would be
nice to get back results in the same format too (in case you're planning
future developments).

Yes, I can see the TAPIR style in your protocol, but it would need some
changes before it could get an official "TAPIR compliance certificate".
:-)

Best Regards,
--
Renato