[Tdwg-obs] On observation definition / moving forward

tdwg at achapman.org tdwg at achapman.org
Thu Feb 9 23:09:47 CET 2006

Steve

Looking at the web site and thinking about definitions and terms - I am not entirely happy with the use of the term 'Negative data'.  In most of the areas I have been involved, the term 'Absence data' is more common and I think is more self explanatory (even though it is really implied absence rather than true absence in most cases).

Cheers

Arthur D. Chapman

=== message truncated ===