[Biogeosdi] Re: [tdwg_geoplayground] Fwd: TIP Round-2 funding

Patricia Mergen p_mergen at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 3 09:48:18 CET 2006

Hi

For next week will be difficult to say when I am
available, we have a Workshop all week in Tervuren and
I will not be at home in the evenings, but stay there
for local organisation. Tuesday and thursday, we have
getogether and conference dinner, so surely not those
evenings.

Do you keep the logs somewhere for those who cannot
attend in order to react later ?

Pat