MultilingualDesignPattern

Gregor Hagedorn G.Hagedorn at BBA.DE
Tue Oct 26 16:15:15 CEST 2004

I try to finish the changes on SDD and UBIF. A major issue in my eyes
is to get a final vote on the question how to go along with the
MultilingualDesignPattern i.e. use Label/Representation or skip the
outer collection container in this case?

I apologize for reopening a question that was already debated a long
time ago, but in the context of finding common ground with other
biodiversity schemata (in UBIF) it seems to be one of the issues
people tend to take up as a case of being to complicated.

Can you comment and vote on:

http://efgblade.cs.umb.edu/twiki/bin/view/UBIF/MultilingualDesignPatte
rn

Those not wanting to use the WIKI can send email back to me and I
will collate their opinion on the WIKI.

Many thanks!

Gregor
Gregor Hagedorn (G.Hagedorn at bba.de)
Institute for Plant Virology, Microbiology, and Biosafety
Federal Research Center for Agriculture and Forestry (BBA)
Königin-Luise-Str. 19           Tel: +49-30-8304-2220
14195 Berlin, Germany           Fax: +49-30-8304-2203