Web Service on ITIS

Bob Morris ram at CS.UMB.EDU
Sun Nov 7 17:15:20 CET 2004

http://blade63.cs.umb.edu:13200/axis/ITIS

has a limited web interface to an experimental SOAP Web Service against
a copy of ITIS data running on an Oracle installation here.

The WSDL is pointed to on that page, and we welcom experiments with
clients other than our own.

We don't keep the data particularly current, and the service is in use
by my course, so don't expect production quality. But please do try to
break it and send me mail if you succeed.

So, where is the XML-Schema for ITIS query results? Hah, hah just serious.

Bob Morris