Name for the standard

Guillaume Rousse rousse at CCR.JUSSIEU.FR
Tue Sep 9 14:00:38 CEST 2003

Ainsi parlait Kevin Thiele :
> Dear Nick - I'd thought of TaxML and had rejected it as too boring - so was
> enormously amused to find that tax inspectors think it's just the ticket
> :-)
Better avoid taxonomic word alone, as this standard address descriptive data
only. Something such as TDML, or TaxDescML, for Taxonomic Description Markup
Language, would be better IMHO.
--
If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will get more than
your fair share of objectives to take