Meeting in Lisbon

Gregor Hagedorn G.Hagedorn at BBA.DE
Fri Oct 17 12:20:29 CEST 2003

MEETING Details in Lisbon
=========================
My apologies for the late notice! I have been away and came back ill,
so I could only today get into the institute to have email access.

For the same reason, I did not manage to finish the Paris minutes,
which is a real pity. I would welcome if this time some other member
present could make the minutes of the meeting, perhaps different
people on different days.

Tuesday October 21
------------------
We meet at 9 (or perhaps a bit later, if the transport takes longer)
in the IGC, please see http://www.tdwg.org/2003meet/TDWG2003.htm for
further information.

I suggest that those staying in the Praia Mar hotel meet at 8:30 in
front of the reception (unless you receive a different notice about
shuttle transport when you arrive).

Wednesday October 22
--------------------
As above, we will convene at a room in the IGC and 9:00.

Thursday October 23
-------------------
No SDD meeting. Most will join the Taxonomic Names group, which will
be crucial to SDD as well to be able to produce full-fledged data
sets including taxonomic name information.

Friday October 24
-------------------
No SDD meeting. Some should join the ABCD group. It would be good if
the two schemata use some common elements/principles.

Saturday October 25
--------------------

SDD meets most day, see TDWG schedule
http://www.tdwg.org/2003meet/TDWG_2003_Plenary_Schedule.htm
for details

I look forward to meet you!

Gregor
Gregor Hagedorn (G.Hagedorn at bba.de)
Institute for Plant Virology, Microbiology, and Biosafety
Federal Research Center for Agriculture and Forestry (BBA)
Koenigin-Luise-Str. 19          Tel: +49-30-8304-2220
14195 Berlin, Germany           Fax: +49-30-8304-2203

Often wrong but never in doubt!