Progressive Revelation

Kevin Thiele kevin.thiele at PI.CSIRO.AU
Fri Mar 3 15:58:08 CET 2000

Dear Mike,

you're right of course that a Best algorithm can to some extent emulate
Progressive Revelation as I described it, but I think a fully worked-out PR
model would go further. Also, of course, it's silly to work from a fully
populated rectangular matrix if there's no intention of using all of it.
Better perhaps to use a data model that has a "matrix" representation or
equivalent at its core for the global data and a cloud of "data bits" for
the non-global stuff.

Cheers - k