SDD Specifications Document

Mauro J. Cavalcanti maurobio at ACD.UFRJ.BR
Fri Feb 25 10:13:07 CET 2000

Eric Zurcher escreveu:

> 6) I'm intrigued by the notion of a "Progressive Revelation model"
> (footnote 5). It sounds terribly theological - or perhaps that's
> Thiele-logical? (my apologies to Kevin, but I really can't resist bad puns).

I was also curious about this notion. Maybe it is one of the latest
"revelations" of Religious Cladism - its practitioners are fond of such
theological terminology.

Otherwise, I essentially agree with all the points raised by Eric Z.

I was about to suggest that a graphic model, perhaps using the UML
methodology, was in order, but Jean-Marc Vanel has already taken care of
that. His model is interesting, and deserves attention.

Cheers,

--
+ - - - - - - - - - - - - Mauro J. Cavalcanti - - - - - - - - - - - - +
| Setor de Paleovertebrados, Departamento de Geologia e Paleontologia |