Correct reference for NEXUS

Mauro J. Cavalcanti maurobio at ACD.UFRJ.BR
Wed Nov 24 09:34:27 CET 1999

"Susan B. Farmer" wrote:

> >From: Noel Cross <noelc at oeb.harvard.edu>
> >
> >Nexus is actually an extensible format so almost anything could be
> >included.
> >
> >Unfortunately there is still doesn't seem to be an online description of
> >Nexus, though the standard was printed in the journal Taxon a couple of
> >years ago.
>
> Are you sure?  I thought it was Systematic Botany.

Dear Computer Taxonomists,

The article by Maddison et al. on NEXUS didn't appeared either in
"Taxon" or "Systematic Botany", but in "Systematic Biology" (1997). I
posted the complete reference to the DELTA-L discussion list, about a
month ago...

Best wishes,

--
+ - - - - - - - - - - - - Mauro J. Cavalcanti - - - - - - - - - - - - +
| Setor de Paleovertebrados, Departamento de Geologia e Paleontologia |