[TDWG Phenology TG] Recording from Plant Phenology Data Standards Task Group meeting

Katelin Pearson katelin.d.pearson24 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 16:33:26 UTC 2021

Dear Plant Phenology Task Group members and advisors,

Our sincerest thanks to those of you who were able to attend our first Task
Group meeting last week. A recording of the meeting can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP7kokD0dnE . The notes from the meeting
can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W8P73fgJCjKfO5gDGBkdcd0oLDeSsm7a4YZfct0iIIE/edit

Our GitHub repository--where we will create and discuss the phenology
standards--can be found here: https://github.com/tdwg/phenology

Our next steps will be to draft standards for comment by all of you,
followed by a meeting to discuss these developments. Please stay tuned for
updates.

Best,
~Katie

--
Katelin (Katie) D. Pearson
Project manager, California Phenology TCN