[dwc-mixs] DwC-A Extension roadmap

Tim Robertson trobertson at gbif.org
Tue May 11 17:19:08 UTC 2021

Thanks Ramona

Yes, we will. Is https://github.com/GenomicsStandardsConsortium/mixs/issues the best place please?

Thanks,
Tim

From: "Ramona L. Walls" <rwalls at cyverse.org>
Date: Tuesday, 11 May 2021 at 17.18
To: "Dröge, Gabriele" <G.Droege at bgbm.org>
Cc: Tim Robertson <trobertson at gbif.org>, "dwc-mixs at lists.tdwg.org" <dwc-mixs at lists.tdwg.org>
Subject: Re: [dwc-mixs] DwC-A Extension roadmap

Thank you for the update, Tim. Sorry I am not able to make these TG calls.

If GBIF needs new terms, would you consider submitting them for inclusion in MIxS? I know we are slow in making new releases, but we could get them in eventually, and with our new method, we should be able to release new terms without doing a full (annual) MIxS release.

Ramona
Ramona L. Walls, Ph.D.
Senior Scientific Analyst, CyVerse
Assistant Research Professor, Bio5 Institute
University of Arizona
rwalls at cyverse.org<mailto:rwalls at cyverse.org>
Office: 329 Biosciences Research Laboratory
Mail: 1657 East Helen St., Tucson, AZ  85721
Telephone: 520-626-1489
Fax: 520-626-4824