[dwc-mixs] Darwin Core to MIxS Core mappings - first pass

Tim Robertson trobertson at gbif.org
Tue Feb 9 20:17:54 UTC 2021

You should now have an invitation on your email which you need to accept for write access on https://github.com/tdwg/gbwg
Cheers,
Tim

From: dwc-mixs <dwc-mixs-bounces at lists.tdwg.org> on behalf of John Wieczorek <tuco at berkeley.edu>
Reply to: "tuco at berkeley.edu" <tuco at berkeley.edu>
Date: Tuesday, 9 February 2021 at 20.29
To: "dwc-mixs at lists.tdwg.org" <dwc-mixs at lists.tdwg.org>
Subject: [dwc-mixs] Darwin Core to MIxS Core mappings - first pass

Hi folks,

Great meeting to get things started today. I have finished adding mappings from Darwin Core to MIxS Core in the spreadsheet Raïssa shared (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k6Xe1OREUVISLjw1XLrtLqWsE7QgvWf7lSIXEbqXDpA/edit#gid=0). There are a few subtleties to be aware of, but I think I have captured all of that in the comments. One term, geo_loc_name, currently has two rows to describe it because I added one rather than replace Raïssa's.

Hopefully this is a useful start. I did not add issues yet because I do not have sufficient rights to make labels, which I would like to do and add them to the issues as I make them. It would be great if I could be granted that right.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Cheers,

John