[dwc-mixs] Darwin Core to MIxS Core mappings - first pass

John Wieczorek tuco at berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 9 19:29:27 UTC 2021

Hi folks,

Great meeting to get things started today. I have finished adding mappings
from Darwin Core to MIxS Core in the spreadsheet Raïssa shared (
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k6Xe1OREUVISLjw1XLrtLqWsE7QgvWf7lSIXEbqXDpA/edit#gid=0).
There are a few subtleties to be aware of, but I think I have captured all
of that in the comments. One term, geo_loc_name, currently has two rows to
describe it because I added one rather than replace Raïssa's.

Hopefully this is a useful start. I did not add issues yet because I do not
have sufficient rights to make labels, which I would like to do and add
them to the issues as I make them. It would be great if I could be granted
that right.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Cheers,

John