[dwc-mixs] NEW TIME SENSITIVE POLL: Review MOU for Sustainable DwC-MIxS Interoperability TG

Mergen Patricia mergen.patricia at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 05:42:02 UTC 2021

Hi Deb

In which time zone is your screenshot ? This system is a bit less handier
than doodle to see the whole picture and the best time of others
automatically in your local time zone and leads to confusions. I would say
better to use doodle or a tool that has same functionalities in future
again rather then this one.

All the best

Pat