[dwc-mixs] NEW TIME SENSITIVE POLL: Review MOU for Sustainable DwC-MIxS Interoperability TG

Deborah Paul dlpaul at illinois.edu
Wed Dec 1 18:22:27 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

New Poll: http://whenisgood.net/dwcmixsmou2

I've redone the poll *putting in later times because we have no quorum.*
The current hurdle is that the availability for critical folks for the
TDWG side and the MIxS side don't have overlap. Please retake this at
your earliest convenience.

Cross your fingers!

Debbie
PS if this doesn't work, I suggest we pick the "two times" or a two-hour
block that fits in all key individuals (for at least one of the two
hours). Unless anyone has a better idea (open to suggestions).

--
- Deborah Paul, Biodiversity Informatics Community Liaison
- Species File Group (INHS), University of Illinois