[dwc-mixs] DwC-MIxS TG sixth meeting follow-up and next steps

Raissa Meyer raissa.meyer at awi.de
Mon Apr 26 13:53:55 UTC 2021

Dear all,

Thanks again for the productive meetings thus far. Due to our early progress, we can now start prioritising our draft TG report <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zhb8m2nAahcWDdGtGm_z4Q8qqHbDibWRnPdfGFi9Bv4/edit?usp=sharing>.

Instead of meeting tomorrow, we'd thus like to invite you to dedicate that hour to work on the document. Please also see the message below where we’ve outlined the editorial process to support our collective editing of the TG report.

We’ll continue to meet as usual after this, with our next meeting being at 15:00 UTC on May, 11th.

Best,
Raïssa

—

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2996-719X