[dwc-material-sample] MaterialSample Task Group Term addition/change package review

Christian Bölling christian.a.boelling at gmail.com
Fri May 5 11:37:40 UTC 2023

Dear Teresa and all,

I had a look at the material in the package and apart from the discussions
on how the quality of being a Sample or a Specimen is reflected in the
definitions and alignment of the existing NTR for dwc:MaterialEntity wit
the review package I think I would give the proposal within the chosen
scope of activity a thumbs up.

I would like to suggest though, to consistently include as Demand
Justification in the Term Requests simply the following phrase:

Material Sample Task Group
<https://www.tdwg.org/community/osr/material-sample/>, which includes
representatives of over 10 organizations.

On the linked Task Group page, all organizations implicated in the group
will be visible.

Thank you Teresa for putting up the review package!

Best

Christian