[dwc-material-sample] MaterialSample Task Group Term addition/change package review

Teresa Mayfield-Meyer jegelewicz66 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 00:18:35 UTC 2023

MaterialSample Task Group Member,

We had set a goal to put a review package together by May 1 and although we
are behind, we are close! Please review the currently proposed package
<https://github.com/tdwg/material-sample/tree/main/review%20package>. Each
term has an associated issue linked at the top of the document. Add
comments in the issues if you think anything needs further
discussion/revision.

Although I have proposed changes to FossilSpecimen, LivingSpecimen and
PreservedSpecimen, I am prepared to drop those if they are going to hold
up  the proposal of this package for public review. We have meetings
scheduled for May 17 and my current goal is to finalize the package at
those meetings, then submit the results to the main TDWG repo.

We are close to accomplishing something! I appreciate all of your time and
effort on this Task Group and hope that we can wrap this up shortly.

Adios,

Teresa J. Mayfield-Meyer
*Arctos <https://arctosdb.org/> Community Coordinator*
*ORCiD - 0000-0002-1970-7044 <https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1970-7044>*