[dwc-material-sample] Finalize new term request for material entities top-level term

Bölling, Christian Christian.Boelling at mfn.berlin
Mon Jan 30 12:18:07 UTC 2023

Dear all,

The current draft for the term request for `dwc:MaterialEntity` including all incremental contributions ("commits") is visible for inspection at this URL: https://github.com/tdwg/material-sample/blob/ntr-material-entity/primary_deliverable/materialentity.md

Thank you for the contributions so far - these go nicely together in my view. Please add any further comments regarding the proposal for the New Term Request for `dwc:MaterialEntity` until tomorrow 1pm UTC to either the dedicated discussion thread for the draft [1] ("the pull request" in git parlance) or the original discussion thread in the task group's repo [2]. Unless something controversial comes up, I will then pull the draft into the canonical version of this Task Group's repo. I also understand that the consensus view is to then use the draft and formulate an NTR in Dwc's main repo, which I offer to do right after merging. If you prefer a different course of action, please come forward and let us know also by tomorrow 1pm UTC.

Best

Christian

[1] https://github.com/tdwg/material-sample/pull/32
[2] https://github.com/tdwg/material-sample/issues/31