[dwc-material-sample] TDWG presentation authorship

Teresa Mayfield-Meyer jegelewicz66 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 22:07:53 UTC 2022

TDWG MaterialSample Task Group Member,

The abstract for our presentation at the TDWG 2022 SYM15 Information
session about late-stage Task Group submissions of standards additions is
due on Friday. I need to determine who to list as authors on this brief
presentation that will review what we have done to date. Anyone who’s
participated substantively in the discussions could be co-authors, however,
I believe that there is a requirement that co-authors be registered for the
conference and that’s a minimum of 120 euros for remote participation and
more for in-person. So whoever wants to be a co-author would have to be
willing to pony up that amount. If you want to be a co-author please add
your name and details just under mine and Steve's in the draft in process
here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1coVwKWy-m4OEiIsT2KhxH3irRr8UWfmZavRdlL-Mnp4/edit?usp=sharing>
 by noon on Thursday. Feel free to comment or edit the abstract itself as
well.

Thanks everyone!

Teresa J. Mayfield-Meyer
*Arctos <https://arctosdb.org/> Community Coordinator*